This was the second event in our series on Rising to the Challenge: What will it take to decarbonise transport? which took place on Thursday 9 September.
Delegates heard from:
- Professor Stephen Glaister, Emeritus Professor of Transport and Infrastructure, Imperial College London and LSE
- Claire Haigh, Chief Executive, Greener Transport Solutions
- Professor Phil Goodwin, Senior Fellow, Foundation for Integrated Transport
- Luke Ravenscroft, Lead Director on energy, environment and sustainability, Behavioural Insights Team
- Greg Archer, UK Director, Transport & Environment
- Suzanne Moir, Partner, Infrastructure, Projects and Energy, Addleshaw Goddard
- Professor Jillian Anable, Professor of Transport and Energy, University of Leeds ITS
- Andy Eastlake, Chief Executive, Zemo Partnership
- Anna Rothnie, Principal Transport Planner, Mott MacDonald
- Anthony Smith, Chief Executive, Transport Focus
- Paul Campion, Chief Executive, TRL
- Professor Glenn Lyons, Mott MacDonald Professor of Future Mobility, UWE
About the Author
This post was written by Claire Haigh. CEO of Greener Transport Solutions & Executive Director of the Transport Knowledge Hub. Claire was previously CEO of Greener Journeys (2009-2020).